Here are 10 Fuel saving tips
1. Drive carefully and slowly, avoid harsh acceleration and braking.
2. Change to highest gear rather than driving in lowest gear.
3. Service your car regularly.
4. Don’t over rev your car.
5. Try not to use aircon.
6. It is more economical to use the aircon than driving with open windows.
7. Check your tyre pressure and make sure they are not over or under-inflated.
8. Keep windows closed.
9. Travel at a regular speed (ie don’t repeatedly accelerate and then slow down); use cruise control if you have one.
10. Accelerate downhill and maintain speed on inclines; roll to a stop sign.
Always remember to have your car serviced regularly to ensure your engine is running optimally.
For all your car service needs you can call us on 031 464 2606 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org